The Joint Water Commission (JWC) approved the updated JWC Water Master Plan on July 14, 2023. The plan was previously revised in 2009.
The plan details strategies for continuing to provide safe, reliable, and sustainable water to customers over the next 30 years, and includes the following components:
- JWC Water Treatment Plant inventory and evaluation of existing system conditions
- Water demand study
- Analysis of the JWC Water Treatment Plant’s facilities
- JWC Water Treatment Plant seismic assessment
- List of recommended capital improvement projects
Water Master Plans are required by the state to address future needs of the water system, which must follow all state and federal drinking water standards.
To review the finalized plan:
- Call 503-615-6702
- Email JWC staff
- Visit 150 East Main Street, Third Floor, Hillsboro, Oregon 97123